Friday, March 23, 2012

...is a simple man

I'm not going to off on some Forrest Gump type of "I may not be a smart man..." type of thing, but it is somewhat similar.

The many different times when i self-reflect on my life: what i need/want to improve on and where i want to be to become a good person; part of me looks at who i am and my personality. I'm not too much of a complicated person (hopefully) and im quite simple. I wonder, "does that simplicity turn off some girls?" In a nutshell, when you're around me and know who i am, then thats pretty much it...me is me. (don't mind the grammar)

No gimmicks, no fake show-offy-ness, none of it. Im just honest and to the point. Kind of a "old fashioned common sense approach".

Does it work though?
Am i not hard enough to figure out, so the "game" is no fun?

When it comes to dates (when i can get one); for me sometimes a nice, simple date to get some ice cream or whatever is the way to go. Especially if its a first date. I wonder if a date like that is a turn off, though. No flash...no suspense...no me playing the guitar and singing to them. Nope...simple. I don't want to make it seem like i don't have fun or that i'm "boring", but i do what i can to have fun regardless in my own way.

Who knows...i dont know if it's cost me any kind of interest from girls, i dont know. it was just one of those things i was musing about. I guess it keeps the fake people away, but you gotta wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment