Monday, July 9, 2012

The Mustache Theory

So i have this theory for this upcoming winter semester that i think could work. Here's the backdrop:


Mi novia (Natalie) will be heading home for the winter semester since that is her off-track. It's mine as well, but i'll be staying here because of my job (for some reason, i really like earning money). She raised a concern that hopefully i wouldn't fall in love with somebody else while she is away. I quickly assured her that wouldn't happen for a number of reasons. While thinking of something to calm her fears, i thought of a brilliant idea....grow a mustache!

Yes, yes...i know how wrong that sounds. I, for one, promised myself that if i ever did grow a mustache, that i would punch myself in the face. Well...it's tempting, but we'll see. But still...i think it'll work great! Not only will my own fortitude keep other ladies away, but with that lip sweater sitting nicely above my upper lip, it'll drive the rest away! It's perfect! I hate mustaches, you gotta do what you gotta do.

It sure as heck won't look like this:


But close enough. I'm stubborn enough that this will work! It'll be worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment